Yet another victim has fallen into the hungry maw of bullies. Another Rebecca Sedwick? Another Phoebe Prince? Thankfully, this is a man who did not die by his own hand, but still martyred himself to make us aware of an insidious problem. Jonathan Martin, an offensive tackle for the Miami Dolphins, endured a hardscrabble life, with nothing to go on but the example of a struggling Harvard professor for a father and a mother scraping by as a corporate lawyer. He grew to be a whisp of a figure, a mere 6’5″, 312 pounds, living no doubt on Ramen noodles and a … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Hi-Tech Meets Low-IQ: The Lions' Titus Young, Sr.
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Recipe for a Great Mom - Reflections from One Outnumbered Male
- The Consolidated States of America
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- You're Pregnant, You're Fired - Why Teachers Have Unions...For Now
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh