Yet another victim has fallen into the hungry maw of bullies. Another Rebecca Sedwick? Another Phoebe Prince? Thankfully, this is a man who did not die by his own hand, but still martyred himself to make us aware of an insidious problem. Jonathan Martin, an offensive tackle for the Miami Dolphins, endured a hardscrabble life, with nothing to go on but the example of a struggling Harvard professor for a father and a mother scraping by as a corporate lawyer. He grew to be a whisp of a figure, a mere 6’5″, 312 pounds, living no doubt on Ramen noodles and a … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- Superhero Halftime: What "Guardians" Says About Our Galaxy
- Cheers to the 19th Amendment--96 Years Ago Today!
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- The Consolidated States of America
- Dial a Prayer: Little Miracles on an Indie Set
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh