At 8:00 pm, a drug deal goes down in a poorly-lit room. There’s a knock at the door. The cops? One of the dealers opens the door, and sees it’s just another anonymous guy trying to score some drugs, except he’s on a horse, with his head too tall for the door frame. Yes, it’s a new season of…Undercover Mountie! And at 9:00, the next show, Dan Money, is about a police detective who has to bribe everyone to get information. When a Judge in one of Dan’s cases asks the foreman of the jury, “Has the jury reached the verdict,” and the foreman says, “Well, your honor, maybe we have…and maybe we haven’t,” Dan Money is ready to pull out his wallet and tell the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- New (and Old) Frontiers: Above Detroit with Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- The Consolidated States of America
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Breaking Bad-Ass: AMC--the Michael Corleone of Cable TV
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Amazon, My Guilty Conscience and the Decline of Detroit Shopping
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh