At 8:00 pm, a drug deal goes down in a poorly-lit room. There’s a knock at the door. The cops? One of the dealers opens the door, and sees it’s just another anonymous guy trying to score some drugs, except he’s on a horse, with his head too tall for the door frame. Yes, it’s a new season of…Undercover Mountie! And at 9:00, the next show, Dan Money, is about a police detective who has to bribe everyone to get information. When a Judge in one of Dan’s cases asks the foreman of the jury, “Has the jury reached the verdict,” and the foreman says, “Well, your honor, maybe we have…and maybe we haven’t,” Dan Money is ready to pull out his wallet and tell the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- The Roaring Twenties in Detroit: A City in the Black—and Purple
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Cheers to the 19th Amendment--96 Years Ago Today!
- Abilify's Bathrobe: The Joe Camel of Anti-Depressants
- A Story So Frightening Your Hair Will Turn White...Eventually.
- WandaVision's Re-Stream of Our Consciousness
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh