At 8:00 pm, a drug deal goes down in a poorly-lit room. There’s a knock at the door. The cops? One of the dealers opens the door, and sees it’s just another anonymous guy trying to score some drugs, except he’s on a horse, with his head too tall for the door frame. Yes, it’s a new season of…Undercover Mountie! And at 9:00, the next show, Dan Money, is about a police detective who has to bribe everyone to get information. When a Judge in one of Dan’s cases asks the foreman of the jury, “Has the jury reached the verdict,” and the foreman says, “Well, your honor, maybe we have…and maybe we haven’t,” Dan Money is ready to pull out his wallet and tell the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- Death of a Whistleblower: Detroit's Bankruptcy, Edward Snowden and Jerry Buckley
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- New Podcast: Not Your Father's GOP - New Democrat Ryan Fishman, New Try for Michigan State Senate
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh