At 8:00 pm, a drug deal goes down in a poorly-lit room. There’s a knock at the door. The cops? One of the dealers opens the door, and sees it’s just another anonymous guy trying to score some drugs, except he’s on a horse, with his head too tall for the door frame. Yes, it’s a new season of…Undercover Mountie! And at 9:00, the next show, Dan Money, is about a police detective who has to bribe everyone to get information. When a Judge in one of Dan’s cases asks the foreman of the jury, “Has the jury reached the verdict,” and the foreman says, “Well, your honor, maybe we have…and maybe we haven’t,” Dan Money is ready to pull out his wallet and tell the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- The Consolidated States of America
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- You're Pregnant, You're Fired - Why Teachers Have Unions...For Now
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh