At 8:00 pm, a drug deal goes down in a poorly-lit room. There’s a knock at the door. The cops? One of the dealers opens the door, and sees it’s just another anonymous guy trying to score some drugs, except he’s on a horse, with his head too tall for the door frame. Yes, it’s a new season of…Undercover Mountie! And at 9:00, the next show, Dan Money, is about a police detective who has to bribe everyone to get information. When a Judge in one of Dan’s cases asks the foreman of the jury, “Has the jury reached the verdict,” and the foreman says, “Well, your honor, maybe we have…and maybe we haven’t,” Dan Money is ready to pull out his wallet and tell the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Joe D's Final Countdown: The Going to Work Pistons, a Retrospective
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- New (and Old) Frontiers: Above Detroit with Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Consolidated States of America
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh