At 8:00 pm, a drug deal goes down in a poorly-lit room. There’s a knock at the door. The cops? One of the dealers opens the door, and sees it’s just another anonymous guy trying to score some drugs, except he’s on a horse, with his head too tall for the door frame. Yes, it’s a new season of…Undercover Mountie! And at 9:00, the next show, Dan Money, is about a police detective who has to bribe everyone to get information. When a Judge in one of Dan’s cases asks the foreman of the jury, “Has the jury reached the verdict,” and the foreman says, “Well, your honor, maybe we have…and maybe we haven’t,” Dan Money is ready to pull out his wallet and tell the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Let Jim Run His Own Funeral" - Irish Laughter Through Tears
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Once Cherished Detroit Journalist Turned Thoughtless Blogger - The Tipping Point of Mitch Albom's Generational Supremacy
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh