The season finale of Fargo aired last night, and what better time to review it than when it’s off network television? Of course, you may find it on Hulu, on Amazon Prime, or any of the other online venues. And you should. For the past ten weeks, it was one of the two best shows on television with dragons. OK, no dragons really. No vampires…no ghost hunters and no real housewives of Bimidji, Mn. (where the show takes place). Every episode begins with the caption “This is a True Story,” which it is not. Yet despite all these outward trappings … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Podcast: Inside the Detroit Blues Society
- "Reporters Apology" by Melanie McAleer
- 1980's Court-Jesters During Crisis: Airplane, The Blues Brothers and Caddyshack
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- The Anatomy of a Great '80s Pop Rock Song
- When Opponents Weren't Enemies: Michigan's Harry Kelly and G. Mennen Williams--Politically Opposed, Mutually Respectful
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh