The season finale of Fargo aired last night, and what better time to review it than when it’s off network television? Of course, you may find it on Hulu, on Amazon Prime, or any of the other online venues. And you should. For the past ten weeks, it was one of the two best shows on television with dragons. OK, no dragons really. No vampires…no ghost hunters and no real housewives of Bimidji, Mn. (where the show takes place). Every episode begins with the caption “This is a True Story,” which it is not. Yet despite all these outward trappings … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- The Consolidated States of America
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- Shocking NHTSA Commercial Captures Horrors of Texting and Driving
- An "Impossible Dream" -- Not Holding a Microphone Up to the Speaker
- The Roaring Twenties in Detroit: A City in the Black—and Purple
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh