The season finale of Fargo aired last night, and what better time to review it than when it’s off network television? Of course, you may find it on Hulu, on Amazon Prime, or any of the other online venues. And you should. For the past ten weeks, it was one of the two best shows on television with dragons. OK, no dragons really. No vampires…no ghost hunters and no real housewives of Bimidji, Mn. (where the show takes place). Every episode begins with the caption “This is a True Story,” which it is not. Yet despite all these outward trappings … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- The Consolidated States of America
- Superhero Halftime: What "Guardians" Says About Our Galaxy
- Cheers to the 19th Amendment--96 Years Ago Today!
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Dial a Prayer: Little Miracles on an Indie Set
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh