The season finale of Fargo aired last night, and what better time to review it than when it’s off network television? Of course, you may find it on Hulu, on Amazon Prime, or any of the other online venues. And you should. For the past ten weeks, it was one of the two best shows on television with dragons. OK, no dragons really. No vampires…no ghost hunters and no real housewives of Bimidji, Mn. (where the show takes place). Every episode begins with the caption “This is a True Story,” which it is not. Yet despite all these outward trappings … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- SCTV--The Funnier, Less Popular SNL.
- Hi-Tech Meets Low-IQ: The Lions' Titus Young, Sr.
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Loss of My Roommate, Micah - Champion of the Big Idea and the Little Guy
- An Open Letter from God to the Pious Athlete
- The Consolidated States of America
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh