The return of Arrested Development on May 26th should be hailed as a triumph, and as a display of the power of intelligence. To briefly catch you up, the show revolves around the exploits of the rich, incredibly shallow Bluth family. As the opening credits explain, they were a wealthy family that lost everything after the family patriarch is arrested for stealing from the company, and now has no choice but to rely on Michael Bluth, the most stable child in the family, to help bring them all back together. The show featured an insanely talented cast, many of whom gained their fame only after Arrested had ended: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, and on and on.
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- New Podcast: GM's "Google Years" with Ken Pickering, former Director of Engineering
- Open letter to my family
- The Consolidated States of America
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- Jose or Jhonny? A Choice Between Right and Braun
- "Cobbler and the Cowboy" -- My Grandma's Poetry
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh