The return of Arrested Development on May 26th should be hailed as a triumph, and as a display of the power of intelligence. To briefly catch you up, the show revolves around the exploits of the rich, incredibly shallow Bluth family. As the opening credits explain, they were a wealthy family that lost everything after the family patriarch is arrested for stealing from the company, and now has no choice but to rely on Michael Bluth, the most stable child in the family, to help bring them all back together. The show featured an insanely talented cast, many of whom gained their fame only after Arrested had ended: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, and on and on.
Follow our Podcast…
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Teacher of Teachers and Human Being Extraordinaire--Al Eidelman
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- New Podcast: "Detroit in World War II" with Author Greg Sumner
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Christmas Carol Demolition Squad: Revisiting a 3 and 5 Year-Old's Medley, Thirteen Years Later
- Lebron's Legacy
- For Kids, Many Voices Become One at "Twenty Feet from Stardom" Benefit Screening & Concert
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Death of a Whistleblower: Detroit's Bankruptcy, Edward Snowden and Jerry Buckley
- New Podcast: "The Fourth Wall" Award-Winning Young Filmmakers
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh