The return of Arrested Development on May 26th should be hailed as a triumph, and as a display of the power of intelligence. To briefly catch you up, the show revolves around the exploits of the rich, incredibly shallow Bluth family. As the opening credits explain, they were a wealthy family that lost everything after the family patriarch is arrested for stealing from the company, and now has no choice but to rely on Michael Bluth, the most stable child in the family, to help bring them all back together. The show featured an insanely talented cast, many of whom gained their fame only after Arrested had ended: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, and on and on.
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Let Jim Run His Own Funeral" - Irish Laughter Through Tears
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Once Cherished Detroit Journalist Turned Thoughtless Blogger - The Tipping Point of Mitch Albom's Generational Supremacy
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh