The return of Arrested Development on May 26th should be hailed as a triumph, and as a display of the power of intelligence. To briefly catch you up, the show revolves around the exploits of the rich, incredibly shallow Bluth family. As the opening credits explain, they were a wealthy family that lost everything after the family patriarch is arrested for stealing from the company, and now has no choice but to rely on Michael Bluth, the most stable child in the family, to help bring them all back together. The show featured an insanely talented cast, many of whom gained their fame only after Arrested had ended: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, and on and on.
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- The Consolidated States of America
- 1980's Court-Jesters During Crisis: Airplane, The Blues Brothers and Caddyshack
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- The Right to Bear Left: 2nd Amendment Mad-Libs, Replacing Cars for Guns
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- "Reporters Apology" by Melanie McAleer
- The Anatomy of a Great '80s Pop Rock Song
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh