The return of Arrested Development on May 26th should be hailed as a triumph, and as a display of the power of intelligence. To briefly catch you up, the show revolves around the exploits of the rich, incredibly shallow Bluth family. As the opening credits explain, they were a wealthy family that lost everything after the family patriarch is arrested for stealing from the company, and now has no choice but to rely on Michael Bluth, the most stable child in the family, to help bring them all back together. The show featured an insanely talented cast, many of whom gained their fame only after Arrested had ended: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, and on and on.
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Film-Strips, Ventriloquism and Skipping Class - My Tenth-Grade Idol
- Joe D's Final Countdown: The Going to Work Pistons, a Retrospective
- There's Only One "Return" - A Deeper Look at Episode VI
- The Consolidated States of America
- New (and Old) Frontiers: Above Detroit with Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- Prince - December 10th, 1981 Cobo Arena Detroit. The first time I heard music.
- "Fabberglasted" - Local Legend of Baseball and Fertilizer, Rod Allen
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh