I was a kid in man clothes. I was out at an expensive restaurant with a girlfriend and her parents. The night was long, the conversation dull, and I felt like a frat pledge at a debutante’s ball. When we were done, just while I walked out the door, I took off my coat, balled in in my fists and hurled it into the grass…in front of my girlfriend and her parents. (I did say “kid in man clothes.”) Her parents, in no uncertain (and not particularly polite) terms, explained to me that my maturity level was not impressing them. They were right. I … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- 1980's Court-Jesters During Crisis: Airplane, The Blues Brothers and Caddyshack
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Consolidated States of America
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh