Ladies and gentlemen, have I got a story for you. Please, take your seats and listen closely. It’s a story about the fall of the mighty and about personal tragedy. It’s a story that involves one of the most powerful men in the world. It features princes and sexual dalliances. It’s a story that speaks to our paranoia and justifies it, like the Snowden revelations and the US government’s wire-tapping program. And most important, ladies and gentlemen, it has murder. It has desperate parents and missing children. A mighty corporation, 168 years in existence, crumbles at our feet. This story has been out there … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Fr. Jack's Open Mind, Open Heart & Open-Mic - Remembering to Breathe
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- Year 6: Outlasting the 100 Year Old Tree
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Thanking Two Men I'd Forgotten to Thank 30 Years Ago: Mr. Denstaedt and Mr. Wentz
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- Yucking Up “The Walking Dead” to a Few More Emmys: Comic Tips from Three Great Dramas--"Justified," "The Wire," and "Breaking Bad"
- "Brotherly Love" is Ironic? I've Never Heard That.
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh