Ladies and gentlemen, have I got a story for you. Please, take your seats and listen closely. It’s a story about the fall of the mighty and about personal tragedy. It’s a story that involves one of the most powerful men in the world. It features princes and sexual dalliances. It’s a story that speaks to our paranoia and justifies it, like the Snowden revelations and the US government’s wire-tapping program. And most important, ladies and gentlemen, it has murder. It has desperate parents and missing children. A mighty corporation, 168 years in existence, crumbles at our feet. This story has been out there … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Cheers to the 19th Amendment--96 Years Ago Today!
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- The Four Ignored Elephants of Quality in the Classroom & Teacher Retention
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- Playpens, Curfews and Trust: Our Responsibility to Children
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh