Ladies and gentlemen, have I got a story for you. Please, take your seats and listen closely. It’s a story about the fall of the mighty and about personal tragedy. It’s a story that involves one of the most powerful men in the world. It features princes and sexual dalliances. It’s a story that speaks to our paranoia and justifies it, like the Snowden revelations and the US government’s wire-tapping program. And most important, ladies and gentlemen, it has murder. It has desperate parents and missing children. A mighty corporation, 168 years in existence, crumbles at our feet. This story has been out there … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- The Consolidated States of America
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- ID Those Old Snapshots! The Orson Starr House and "Lots of Love, Lois"
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Hi-Tech Meets Low-IQ: The Lions' Titus Young, Sr.
- SCTV--The Funnier, Less Popular SNL.
- 1980's Court-Jesters During Crisis: Airplane, The Blues Brothers and Caddyshack
- New Podcast: "Detroit in World War II" with Author Greg Sumner
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh