As far back as I can remember, I have argued against the death penalty, but so often over the past decade, I found my voice weaker, my stance less certain. The events in Boston yesterday reminded us all of one basic fact that will not be ignored: people suck. We’re not necessarily wrong when we tell ourselves that most people—the overwhelming majority of people–are basically good, even if a few exceptions so often demand our attention. But those exceptions at times open fire on parents carrying infants, putting 5 bullets in an infant … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- "Let Jim Run His Own Funeral" - Irish Laughter Through Tears
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- The Consolidated States of America
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh