As far back as I can remember, I have argued against the death penalty, but so often over the past decade, I found my voice weaker, my stance less certain. The events in Boston yesterday reminded us all of one basic fact that will not be ignored: people suck. We’re not necessarily wrong when we tell ourselves that most people—the overwhelming majority of people–are basically good, even if a few exceptions so often demand our attention. But those exceptions at times open fire on parents carrying infants, putting 5 bullets in an infant … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Hi-Tech Meets Low-IQ: The Lions' Titus Young, Sr.
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Recipe for a Great Mom - Reflections from One Outnumbered Male
- The Consolidated States of America
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- You're Pregnant, You're Fired - Why Teachers Have Unions...For Now
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh