As far back as I can remember, I have argued against the death penalty, but so often over the past decade, I found my voice weaker, my stance less certain. The events in Boston yesterday reminded us all of one basic fact that will not be ignored: people suck. We’re not necessarily wrong when we tell ourselves that most people—the overwhelming majority of people–are basically good, even if a few exceptions so often demand our attention. But those exceptions at times open fire on parents carrying infants, putting 5 bullets in an infant … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- New Podcast: Not Your Father's GOP - New Democrat Ryan Fishman, New Try for Michigan State Senate
- "Cobbler and the Cowboy" -- My Grandma's Poetry
- Abilify's Bathrobe: The Joe Camel of Anti-Depressants
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh