To those of you who have read my posts and feel I should keep my day job, remember that you’ve probably never seen me at my day job. If you had, possibly you’d encourage me to keep writing. I am a lawyer: I spend my days loying. Specifically, I’m a trial defense attorney handling personal injury cases. It’s typically auto accidents, but in my past, I’ve handled elevator-related injuries, construction site injuries, and sidewalk or business slip and fall injuries. Fed by a diet of television lawyers, many lawyers dream about practicing all their … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Joe D's Final Countdown: The Going to Work Pistons, a Retrospective
- New (and Old) Frontiers: Above Detroit with Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Consolidated States of America
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh