To those of you who have read my posts and feel I should keep my day job, remember that you’ve probably never seen me at my day job. If you had, possibly you’d encourage me to keep writing. I am a lawyer: I spend my days loying. Specifically, I’m a trial defense attorney handling personal injury cases. It’s typically auto accidents, but in my past, I’ve handled elevator-related injuries, construction site injuries, and sidewalk or business slip and fall injuries. Fed by a diet of television lawyers, many lawyers dream about practicing all their … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- "Brotherly Love" is Ironic? I've Never Heard That.
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- 1980's Court-Jesters During Crisis: Airplane, The Blues Brothers and Caddyshack
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- The Consolidated States of America
- Cheers to the 19th Amendment--96 Years Ago Today!
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh