To those of you who have read my posts and feel I should keep my day job, remember that you’ve probably never seen me at my day job. If you had, possibly you’d encourage me to keep writing. I am a lawyer: I spend my days loying. Specifically, I’m a trial defense attorney handling personal injury cases. It’s typically auto accidents, but in my past, I’ve handled elevator-related injuries, construction site injuries, and sidewalk or business slip and fall injuries. Fed by a diet of television lawyers, many lawyers dream about practicing all their … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- New Podcast: Not Your Father's GOP - New Democrat Ryan Fishman, New Try for Michigan State Senate
- Death of a Whistleblower: Detroit's Bankruptcy, Edward Snowden and Jerry Buckley
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Abilify's Bathrobe: The Joe Camel of Anti-Depressants
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- The Anatomy of a Great '80s Pop Rock Song
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh