At the risk of plugging a particular product, my iph–uh, my cellular phone is everything now. When I drive to and from work, which takes 1-1.5 hours out of my day, it navigates, it accesses IMDB for surfing during red lights, it gives me text messages from my wife about our need for milk (Kids, Don’t text and drive!), it plays any song or album I can think of whenever I want, and most often, it plays the podcasts I want to hear. Every Monday and Thursday, it plays the latest WTF, with Marc Maron, and … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Two Brothers Swimming Against the Amazon: Rochester's Village Lamp Shop
- The Consolidated States of America
- Fr. Jack's Open Mind, Open Heart & Open-Mic - Remembering to Breathe
- For Those Who Don’t Speak Spy: The Case for “World is Not Enough"
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- New Podcast: Fathers, Daughters, Wedding Songs & Horse Racing with Ladd Biro
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh