At the risk of plugging a particular product, my iph–uh, my cellular phone is everything now. When I drive to and from work, which takes 1-1.5 hours out of my day, it navigates, it accesses IMDB for surfing during red lights, it gives me text messages from my wife about our need for milk (Kids, Don’t text and drive!), it plays any song or album I can think of whenever I want, and most often, it plays the podcasts I want to hear. Every Monday and Thursday, it plays the latest WTF, with Marc Maron, and … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- WandaVision's Re-Stream of Our Consciousness
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- The Roaring Twenties in Detroit: A City in the Black—and Purple
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh