At the risk of plugging a particular product, my iph–uh, my cellular phone is everything now. When I drive to and from work, which takes 1-1.5 hours out of my day, it navigates, it accesses IMDB for surfing during red lights, it gives me text messages from my wife about our need for milk (Kids, Don’t text and drive!), it plays any song or album I can think of whenever I want, and most often, it plays the podcasts I want to hear. Every Monday and Thursday, it plays the latest WTF, with Marc Maron, and … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- The Fading Power of Handwriting: My Dad and Journaling in Northern Michigan
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- Scary Driver's Ed Films & Scarier Dumb-Phoners
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- Amazon, My Guilty Conscience and the Decline of Detroit Shopping
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh