At the risk of plugging a particular product, my iph–uh, my cellular phone is everything now. When I drive to and from work, which takes 1-1.5 hours out of my day, it navigates, it accesses IMDB for surfing during red lights, it gives me text messages from my wife about our need for milk (Kids, Don’t text and drive!), it plays any song or album I can think of whenever I want, and most often, it plays the podcasts I want to hear. Every Monday and Thursday, it plays the latest WTF, with Marc Maron, and … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Joe D's Final Countdown: The Going to Work Pistons, a Retrospective
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- New (and Old) Frontiers: Above Detroit with Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Consolidated States of America
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh