At the risk of plugging a particular product, my iph–uh, my cellular phone is everything now. When I drive to and from work, which takes 1-1.5 hours out of my day, it navigates, it accesses IMDB for surfing during red lights, it gives me text messages from my wife about our need for milk (Kids, Don’t text and drive!), it plays any song or album I can think of whenever I want, and most often, it plays the podcasts I want to hear. Every Monday and Thursday, it plays the latest WTF, with Marc Maron, and … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Superhero Halftime: What "Guardians" Says About Our Galaxy
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Support the Next Spielberg: The Michigan Student Film Festival and Joining DAFT
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh