At the risk of plugging a particular product, my iph–uh, my cellular phone is everything now. When I drive to and from work, which takes 1-1.5 hours out of my day, it navigates, it accesses IMDB for surfing during red lights, it gives me text messages from my wife about our need for milk (Kids, Don’t text and drive!), it plays any song or album I can think of whenever I want, and most often, it plays the podcasts I want to hear. Every Monday and Thursday, it plays the latest WTF, with Marc Maron, and … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- The Consolidated States of America
- Open letter to my family
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- You're Pregnant, You're Fired - Why Teachers Have Unions...For Now
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Jose or Jhonny? A Choice Between Right and Braun
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh