This is Sophie, my two year old daughter, in a diner in Davie, Florida. I posted this photo on Facebook with the caption, “Go Eagles!” In an act that took me 30 seconds, I enlisted my innocent two year old into my plan to annoy as many Dolphin fans as possible. Raising my three girls has been a pleasure not just because I find ways to express my fundamental obnoxiousness, as important as that is. It’s also a joy for all the reasons everybody talks about—unconditional mutual love, having at your constant disposal little balls of indescribable cuteness, the pride in self-perpetuation, blah blah blah. … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Hi-Tech Meets Low-IQ: The Lions' Titus Young, Sr.
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Recipe for a Great Mom - Reflections from One Outnumbered Male
- The Consolidated States of America
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- You're Pregnant, You're Fired - Why Teachers Have Unions...For Now
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh