Although it is easy to believe that you have peaked in your career or that your true potential is out of reach, networking on the internet opens up more doors than any one person can shut. It may appear to be overwhelming at first but there are effective ways to put your best digital foot forward without getting stressed out. And you may have more say in your future than your socioeconomic status would indicate. Joining social, job-seeking websites can even the playing field pretty quickly when it comes to prospective job seekers. Whether you are employed or otherwise, situational perspective should be common ground among any single person who has access to the internet. We all have expectations for ourselves, no matter where we … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Thanking Two Men I'd Forgotten to Thank 30 Years Ago: Mr. Denstaedt and Mr. Wentz
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Ken Burns-on-a-Shoestring: Creating Buzz to Launch Mini-Doc "Digging Detroit"
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- $100 by Tuesday and You Could Be a State Senator: Great Pay, Hours and Benefits!
- If You Meet Your Father On The Road...(Hanky Alert)
- "The Meanest Mom on the Block" - Misdiagnosis of a Four Year-Old
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh