Although it is easy to believe that you have peaked in your career or that your true potential is out of reach, networking on the internet opens up more doors than any one person can shut. It may appear to be overwhelming at first but there are effective ways to put your best digital foot forward without getting stressed out. And you may have more say in your future than your socioeconomic status would indicate. Joining social, job-seeking websites can even the playing field pretty quickly when it comes to prospective job seekers. Whether you are employed or otherwise, situational perspective should be common ground among any single person who has access to the internet. We all have expectations for ourselves, no matter where we … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Two Brothers Swimming Against the Amazon: Rochester's Village Lamp Shop
- The Consolidated States of America
- Fr. Jack's Open Mind, Open Heart & Open-Mic - Remembering to Breathe
- For Those Who Don’t Speak Spy: The Case for “World is Not Enough"
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- New Podcast: Fathers, Daughters, Wedding Songs & Horse Racing with Ladd Biro
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh