Although it is easy to believe that you have peaked in your career or that your true potential is out of reach, networking on the internet opens up more doors than any one person can shut. It may appear to be overwhelming at first but there are effective ways to put your best digital foot forward without getting stressed out. And you may have more say in your future than your socioeconomic status would indicate. Joining social, job-seeking websites can even the playing field pretty quickly when it comes to prospective job seekers. Whether you are employed or otherwise, situational perspective should be common ground among any single person who has access to the internet. We all have expectations for ourselves, no matter where we … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Let Jim Run His Own Funeral" - Irish Laughter Through Tears
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Once Cherished Detroit Journalist Turned Thoughtless Blogger - The Tipping Point of Mitch Albom's Generational Supremacy
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- The Consolidated States of America
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh