Comedian Nathan Fielder engineered a prank on Twitter recently. You may have heard of it already. He asked his followers to send this text message to a parent: “Got 40 grams for $40.00.” Then, they were to send this message to the parent right afterwards: “Sorry. Text not for you. LOL.” Fielder asked his followers to submit screen-prints of the parents’ responses. Some of the responses were hysterical, in all-caps. Some were surprisingly laid back. All were pretty funny. Here’s a site where you can read some responses: htttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/nathan-fielder-prank-drug-deal-tweet-parent-outrage_n_3157077.html
Follow our Podcast…
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Joe D's Final Countdown: The Going to Work Pistons, a Retrospective
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Ann and Jim's Wedding
- New (and Old) Frontiers: Above Detroit with Aerial Photographer Alex MacLean
- There Be Dragons in Minnesota: A Late Review of the Series "Fargo"
- The Consolidated States of America
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh