If you have seen a movie, watched television, or even spoken of the two, then you’ve probably heard of Kevin Spacey. Our main man is attributed to being the degree by which people are separated in the film world, the “Six Degrees of Kevin Spacey”. Indeed Kevin Spacey’s prolific career that began in 1986 spans television, film, and music. He has had unparalleled success in pretty much everything he has done. Spacey’s most recent notable work includes his new hit series “House of Cards” on Netflix. Speaking in Edinburgh, Kevin Spacey, describes the process he and his team went through trying to get “House of Cards” greenlit, and in the process, ever so eloquently explains how the current model of delivering media content to the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Let Jim Run His Own Funeral" - Irish Laughter Through Tears
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Once Cherished Detroit Journalist Turned Thoughtless Blogger - The Tipping Point of Mitch Albom's Generational Supremacy
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh