If you have seen a movie, watched television, or even spoken of the two, then you’ve probably heard of Kevin Spacey. Our main man is attributed to being the degree by which people are separated in the film world, the “Six Degrees of Kevin Spacey”. Indeed Kevin Spacey’s prolific career that began in 1986 spans television, film, and music. He has had unparalleled success in pretty much everything he has done. Spacey’s most recent notable work includes his new hit series “House of Cards” on Netflix. Speaking in Edinburgh, Kevin Spacey, describes the process he and his team went through trying to get “House of Cards” greenlit, and in the process, ever so eloquently explains how the current model of delivering media content to the … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- The Fading Power of Handwriting: My Dad and Journaling in Northern Michigan
- An Artist I Know - Francis Bennigan
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
- The Sissy Factor: Pitino's Duck-and-Cover & NFL in Court
- Amazon, My Guilty Conscience and the Decline of Detroit Shopping
- “Saturday Night at the Movies” at the Walsh house on Ward
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh