The loud crack of my stapler hitting the floor startled me out of my work and re-acquainted me with my surroundings. I was in my office. It was dark out. Halloween night, 2004, a Sunday night. I had no kids and no holiday related plans. I was there on a Sunday because I had a Motion to file in the Freeman case, and with trial a week away, I had a deadline to meet. I had never been in the office that late before. My day usually ended at 5:30 pm, and if I was on the phone when the 5:30 bell … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- And you may tell yourself/This is not my beautiful house!
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- SCTV--The Funnier, Less Popular SNL.
- Hi-Tech Meets Low-IQ: The Lions' Titus Young, Sr.
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- Loss of My Roommate, Micah - Champion of the Big Idea and the Little Guy
- An Open Letter from God to the Pious Athlete
- The Consolidated States of America
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh