The loud crack of my stapler hitting the floor startled me out of my work and re-acquainted me with my surroundings. I was in my office. It was dark out. Halloween night, 2004, a Sunday night. I had no kids and no holiday related plans. I was there on a Sunday because I had a Motion to file in the Freeman case, and with trial a week away, I had a deadline to meet. I had never been in the office that late before. My day usually ended at 5:30 pm, and if I was on the phone when the 5:30 bell … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- 5 Love Songs That Send the Wrong Message
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- The Consolidated States of America
- Support the Next Spielberg: The Michigan Student Film Festival and Joining DAFT
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh