I grew up near Philadelphia, the birth place of the nation, the 5th largest city in the country, with a vibrant and still growing culinary, arts and theatre culture. But to a typical New Yorker, Philly is still New York’s largest suburb. That attitude led me to jealously dislike the city the way a little brother may dislike a much more successful big brother. Imagine being Don Swayze when your brother Patrick brings up “Dirty Dancing” for the millionth time. Imagine being Fredo when your little brother says, “Who’s the Don again, big brother? You? Uhm, no, that would … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Lynn Eads: Online Parenting Coach & Author
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Don Draper & Tony Soprano: Smoking Alpha-Males at Mid-Life Crisis
- Former Students, Facebook Afterlife and Heartwarming Gore with "Deadheads"
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Fortune OR Glory: The Case for "Temple of Doom"
- WandaVision's Re-Stream of Our Consciousness
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh