Here’s the fact pattern on a case I’m currently working on. The names have been changed to protect me should anyone involved ever see this article. Albert got in his car, backed out of his slightly hilly driveway and into the road. Vickie happened to be driving past the driveway–no stop sign, no yield, such a driveway alongside a road–and Albert backed right into her car. Rear bumper to passenger side doors. As I wrote previously, I represent people being sued for personal injuries, so guess which one of these drivers is my client. You guessed it–Vickie is my client. This Einstein Albert backed out of his driveway, paying inadequate attention to traffic on the road, and struck Vickie,who happened to be passing … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- Death of a Whistleblower: Detroit's Bankruptcy, Edward Snowden and Jerry Buckley
- The Roaring Twenties in Detroit: A City in the Black—and Purple
- The Ring Around the Rosie: Nursery Rhymes & Nightmares
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- New Podcast: Not Your Father's GOP - New Democrat Ryan Fishman, New Try for Michigan State Senate
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh