Kevin Walsh interviews author and educator Dr. Erik Bean on his most recent books, including:
– Rigorous Grading Using Microsoft Word AutoCorrect
– WordPress for Student Writing Projects, Grades 6-12
– Overcoming student and teacher fatigue essay-fatigue with the technology
– Student and teacher reactions to new tricks for the old dog of MS Word
– Advantages of blogging for students (and overcoming stage fright)
– Trolling (and how to address them)
– Getting published–five times!
Welcome to MyMediaDiary, new contributor Kevin Gabon, who tackles a topic very familiar to all of the rest of us writing for this blog!
The cornerstone is the brick that all other bricks want to be. They look up to it. They admire it. They look at it with jealousy and envy. “Why couldn’t I be that brick?” they ask. “I’m a way better brick than that one!” they say.
But no wall is complete without every brick. They all play a big part in the structure and strength of the wall. They all have a role.
You, too, can have your own … Read More…