Found this little gem on the book giveaway shelf at the gym today. I picked it up out of curiosity and would have put it right back down except that it fell open to “Fourth of July parties” as if calling out to me to read it, right then. And what a great read it was! I’m not giving a party this year, but after reading the 7-page section on Fourth of July it really made me wish I were (but only if I had a team of people to help me).
Follow our Podcast…
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- New Podcast: Not Your Father's GOP - New Democrat Ryan Fishman, New Try for Michigan State Senate
- Our Wonderful World: Podcasts for When You Want to Learn Something New
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Death of a Whistleblower: Detroit's Bankruptcy, Edward Snowden and Jerry Buckley
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Peeping Tomb" - Sunlight & Stained Glass in Detroit's Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
- The Anatomy of a Great '80s Pop Rock Song
- Destroying the Decepticon in My Living Room - Cutting Cable TV's $1K Umbilical Cord
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh