Ladd Biro has loved music and been a performer his entire life–but never wanted to be a starving artist either. For 40 years he has worked in the entirely non-9-to-5 world of the track–and been in bands and created albums.
He contacted Kevin Walsh about creating a music video for “In Days Gone By,” a song that a friend of his wrote for his niece’s wedding–dedicated to the special relationship between a father and daughter.
Ladd joins Kevin as they discuss:
- The world of horse-racing
- Loving music–and keeping it as part of your life
- The creation of “In Days Gone By”
- Raiding photo albums of family and friends
- The universal appeal of daddy/daughter dances
- What makes a band work
- Mars and Venus–and editing a video for both
- Ladd’s album, Transition, from Roscoe Records