[powerpress url=”<enclosure url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mymediadiary/MMD_Best_Week_in_Sports_April_1_2014.mp3″ length=”17302079″ type=”audio/mpeg” />]
The Best (or at least most optimistic) Week in Sports
Kale Davidoff, Matt Moss and Aaron Lebovic join the show a week after their teams took hits on the way to the Big Dance but still find the energy to examine:
- NCAA Weekend #2: From 16 to 4
- Wolverine and Spartan Nation reactions
- Unionization of College Athletes
- Baseball’s Opening Day vs. Mardi Gras
- Detroit Tigers changes and chances
- Masters without Tiger–worth watching?
Be sure to check out Kale’s blog on Opening Day at this link.