As I am a favored guest as my friend’s home, her grandchildren wanted to make sure everything was spit-polished and in order as they eagerly awaited my arrival. The 7 year old, Fiona, was the task master making sure her 5 year old brother, Liam, closely followed her directions as dictated. Fiona,displeased with her brothers efforts and progress at his given task, declared ” you’d better put some elbow grease into this or we will never get done”. Liam, eager to comply, went searching throughout the kitchen opening one cupboard after the other and began to get frustrated. He pleaded for his sister’s help, … Read More…
Follow our Podcast…
- 5 Beatles Covers That Are Better Than the Original
- Mad Magazine's 1976 Christmas Issue: Still Relevant, Still Memorized--Years Later
- Top 10 Extremely Guilty-Pleasure Songs from the 60s and 70s ... AKA "Umm...Yes...It's On My Playlist"
- Perhaps "Compromise" and "Politics" Can Coexist? Candidate Fishman Switches Sides and Hopes So
- "Hamilton" through the Lens of Cinematographer Declan Quinn--with Podcast
- Bigfoot, Leonard Nimoy and Fears of the Dark: "In Search Of"
- "Let Jim Run His Own Funeral" - Irish Laughter Through Tears
- "Who is the Tall Dark Stranger There?" James Garner, My First Man-Crush
- My Friends Call Me Tex Cobb: a Personal Contemplation of Bravery and Loyalty
- Which America is Yours? A Proposed Four-Party Hogwarts Government
- Reading Was Boring--Until I Met Matilda
- Once Cherished Detroit Journalist Turned Thoughtless Blogger - The Tipping Point of Mitch Albom's Generational Supremacy
18-Episode Documentary Series on Detroit Co-Created by Kevin Walsh