Digging Detroit’s Tom Reed and Pete Kalinski discuss the early days of Detroit’s automotive history with historians Bailey Sisoy Isgro and Madelyn Rzadkowolski.
- Advertising’s current portrayal of the Dodge Brothers
- Dodge’s famous dependability—and fix-it-yourself car kits
- General Patton and the Dodge military contract
- Women and Detroit’s cigar industry as a vehicle for entry into the workforce (and why Detroit was a cigar center)
- Using campaigns of conscience to get women into the … Read More…