First time novelist, longtime educator Judy Burke shares with Kevin her eight year journey transforming a fantasy into the international espionage thriller, Blackrock–and how it all started with an Irish lighthouse and next appears in bookstores in November.
- Elmore Leonard and his influence
- The writing process and when life gets in its way
- Characters, even when they’re great, and how to kill them off
- Dialogue’s importance
- Publishing companies vs. self-publishing
- Knowing when to end the book
Visit Judy’s website to get a sneak peek at: www.JudyBurke.com